A jacket is generally lighter, tighter-fitting, & less insulating than a coat, which is outerwear. Some jackets are fashionable, while others serve as protective clothing. Jackets without sleeves are vests.
The ten paintings depict impoverished scenes with lower-class figures wearing a fabric that looks like denim. The fabric would have been Genoese jean, which was cheaper. Genre painting came to prominence in late 16th century, and the non-nobility subject matter in all ten paintings places them among others that portray similar scenes.
- The final steps of preparing jeans for market
- Checking the fit on a live model
- Quality checking and quality assurance
- Tacking on jeans (adds strength to high-stress areas).
- Jeans denim pants are displayed for the buyer in the RMG factory showroom
Product and brand education introduces consumers to new brands. Product education is beyond product knowledge. With so many brands and options, we distill what matters to the customer at the demo.
We have great relationships with our stores and they recognize the value we bring both in terms of increased sales and the in-store customer experience.